You were minding your own business when Carhtoothus, the mighty shark god, decides to use you for his
entertainment. Eat, destroy, and be sharky in this action packed bloodfest!
OS - Windows 98 SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista 32bit, 7
Controls - Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad optional
CPU - 2.10 GHz
Memory - 1 GB RAM
Drives - 75 MB hard drive space
Video - DirectX 8.0 or higher graphics card with
256MB video memory
Sound - DirectX 8.0 or higher compatible sound card
<Technical Issues and their Possible Solutions>.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use "Game X" as the subject line. Thanks.
Hey joker, all content on this page is
Copyright 2009-2013, Brent Anderson,
unless of course he didn't make it.
- Simple mouse controls, a joy to play.
- 4 difficulty levels, so even the lousiest players stand a chance.
- 2 different game modes, each with their own funnydark story and challenges.
- 32 stages of destruction!
- 74 enemies to beat the crap out of, that includes bosses.
- Scoring snowball effect : The more you score > the harder the enemies > the more you score.
- Crave system rewards the player with power-ups and bonus points for fulfilling mid-level tasks.
- Fill the Blood Frenzy meter and go nuts on everything!
- 71 achievements to complete!
- Online scores ensure that someone else's e-peen is larger than yours.
- All original art, sound, and music.
Attention Parents or Guardians - Game Contents
-Minor swear words, cartoon violence and gore
-Online scores may contain inappropriate text
The final judgement call is yours, try the demo before purchasing.
"Great controls scheme help players get into the
game very quickly."
"It is a quirky, handcrafted bloody gem the likes
of which you probably haven’t seen in a number
"This game will, despite it’s few flaws, charm most
with its tidal wave of character, and balanced, not
to mention surprisingly strategic gameplay."
"...a well produced and utterly insane game..."
"It's been a while since I've come across a game
with such a twisted sense of humour..."
-PC Games and Reviews